Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What have we been studying in class this year? we learned in class about everything about the web. domain names , urls ,how to know what website is fake or not. Which subjects appeal to me? the subject that appeals to me is criminal justice all because of law or order and having forensic junior year What are people writing about? Alot of people are writing about criminal justic because of having forensics in class when we were juniors this also affects every crime that happened in the world. What's most interesting to me? the most thing that interesting to me if forensics is because of the dna and the fingerprints. Can I find information about that? Of course we can find information about this subject by either learning from teachers or from websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment